Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Schreiner Family Visit



When Sequoia was about three weeks old, most of the Schreiner family came out to Maryland for a visit. Grandma and Grandpa were the first to arrive. Then came Laurel with her two kids, Isaac and Liv and then Claire. Seth, Leanne and boys couldn't make it. It was such a blessing to have my family here. Dad and Mom stayed for about 10 days. Lo and Claire stayed for a long weekend. Dad and Mom were a real help. They took Sequoia often so I could nap. We didn't do much but sit around and enjoy each others company. Laurel, Claire and I got to go out for lunch and a movie while Dad and Mom stayed home with the kids. That was such a special time. One of the days my parents were there we all went to Annapolis. We had a great time walking around the old city. It was a little chilly, but we made it through. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone and I can't wait until May when Sequoia and I come out to California.

No comments: