Thursday, April 7, 2011

Job Update!!!

So I realized that I have not posted an update regarding my job situation.  Lets just say that God is amazing!!!!!!!  I got a call about a week before I left for CA from someone at SAIC that needed a part time admin and working from home was an option.  Not a lot of those opportunities come up too often. So I interviewed the day before we left.  I heard while in CA that I got the job.  I was technically only unemployed by SAIC for about three weeks!  It is hard to believe how blessed I am with this job!  I go into the office one day a week and the rest of my hours are from home.  When I was layed off, I really doubted that I would be able to find another job that was so perfect for me, one that I could be with my girls most of the time and still help out the family by bringing in some income.  I have been working at this job for about three weeks now.  And so far it has been going really well.  My boss is very easy going and easy to work with. 

So thanks so much to all of you who were praying for me and really having more faith than I that God would take care of me.  I needed the encouragment!

God is faithful!

No comments: